top of page
Recalls adding two obstacles
1. Recall to front/serp -We want the dogs to maintain all the criteria we had on one jump. We are just asking them to assess distances in to it now. The tunnel version adds a lot more arousal, so much easier to lose their form on this. Diagram below
2. Recall to 90 degree turn - Diagram below
3. Slice recall - Diagram below
All of the exercises above that have a lead in jump, have a few steps.
1. Start the dog 4.5m from the first jump.
2. Increase the dogs set up point up to 8 m.
3. Increase spacing between the jumps as well.
4. Make sure to start on your dogs comfortable extension spacing as discussed previously.
bottom of page